A HEAT survey is Ecospheric’s principle approach to the renovation of existing buildings, guiding clients through the first steps of the process.
Over the years we have refined our approach for assessing your existing property and creating a bespoke road map for improvement. We use thermographic and moisture sensing equipment to form a holistic picture of how your property is functioning and combine this with an in-depth client lifestyle interview to produce a detailed list of prioritised recommendations. This service includes:-
On site survey and interview
• Client lifestyle interview to understand the occupancy demands on your property as well as your future plans and budget (circa 2 hours).
• Thermographic and moisture mapping survey to capture the necessary data required to properly analyse the existing condition of the property (circa 2 hours).
Presentation and reports
• Bespoke prioritised recommendations with indicative costs (in an editable format).
• Thermographic and photographic presentation.
• Humidity map.
• Itemised window & door analysis.
• HEAT Support Brochure providing a background of knowledge against which our recommendations are formed.
Final follow up interview
After you have had time to digest the reports, a 2 hour follow up meeting provides an opportunity to ask questions, confirm understanding and lead you through the formation of an outline client specification.